Total Network Usage

Dallas Helquist plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Apr 2002 20:13:19 -0600

I would first ask them to send you proof, then go through the effort of
determining what you are actually using.

That said - I know there are a few hacks out there for
cricket(www.cricket.org) to do what you ask on a monthly basis - I am
sure they could be modified to show it on a daily basis.

Also - does MRTG use .rrd files like cricket does?  If so, a simple
script to do a rrdtool -fetch and calculate total bits would be easy.

-dallas