small invoice system

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:53:51 -0700

Build a template in Lyx and fill it out via a quick DBI/Text::Template
in perl?

gnucash latest might have some coolness in reports too.

I've seen a late beta screenshot of gnome time tracker (gtt) that
might could do it to.

...or...<drumroll> Derek?  What's the gnue way?

BTW, 'small invoices' won't make ends meet unless you make up for it
in volume.  :-)

David
ps: Yes, that's the cry of the bygone .com era: We'll give it away for
free, but make up for it on volume!

\_ SMTP quoth Mike on 4/9/2002 14:39 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ I'm looking for a small program to generate
\_ simple invoices for some consulting work I do.
\_
\_ I would like to wean myself from Quicken Small Business
\_ and would prefer something that uses MySql for a backend.
\_
\_ I only want to dump a day or two into setting it up so
\_  want to stay clear of any complications (i'm a Debian user
\_  spoiled by apt :-)
\_
\_ Any tips would be appreciated
\_