Computer you're giving away?

Joel Dudley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:11:52 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1DC58.03D49220

Nick,
  I already gave the computer away to someone but they have not picked it up
from me. I already told him that he had a limited time to pick it up. Since
he has not picked it up yet I will gladly hand it over to you. Two questions
for you. 1) What website did you read this on. 2) How are we going to work
out shipping?

- Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Vazzana Nicholas E A1C 81CS/SCBB
[mailto:Nicholas.Vazzana@keesler.af.mil]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 3:49 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Computer you're giving away?

Hello,
My name is A1C Nick Vazzana, United States Air Force. I read on a website
that you had an old computer you were willing to give away to a worthwhile
cause. I'm currently working on a project in the local community in Biloxi,
MS helping misguided youth find alternatives to bad lifestyles. One of my
missions in this project is to teach kids the functions of a computer and
build one either up from scratch or accept parts from annonymous donors. A
contribution like the 350mhz you have would really help me and the kids I
mentor. I hope you will consider this e-mail sincerely. Thankyou.

A1C Vazzana, Nicholas E.
81st Comm. Sq.
Keesler AFB, Ms

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1DC58.03D49220

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: Computer you're giving away?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Nick,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp; I already gave the computer away to someone =
but they have not picked it up from me. I already told him that he had =
a limited time to pick it up. Since he has not picked it up yet I will =
gladly hand it over to you. Two questions for you. 1) What website did =
you read this on. 2) How are we going to work out shipping?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>- Joel</FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Vazzana Nicholas E A1C 81CS/SCBB</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>[<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:Nicholas.Vazzana@keesler.af.mil">mailto:Nicholas.Vazzana@=
keesler.af.mil</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 3:49 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: Computer you're giving away?</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>My name is A1C Nick Vazzana, United States Air =
Force. I read on a website</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>that you had an old computer you were willing to =
give away to a worthwhile</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>cause. I'm currently working on a project in the =
local community in Biloxi,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>MS helping misguided youth find alternatives to bad =
lifestyles. One of my</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>missions in this project is to teach kids the =
functions of a computer and</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>build one either up from scratch or accept parts =
from annonymous donors. A</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>contribution like the 350mhz you have would really =
help me and the kids I</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>mentor. I hope you will consider this e-mail =
sincerely. Thankyou. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>A1C Vazzana, Nicholas E. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>81st Comm. Sq. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Keesler AFB, Ms</FONT>
<BR><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>See <A =
HREF=3D"http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml</A> if =
your mail doesn't post to the list quickly and you use Netscape to =
write mail.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>PLUG-discuss mailing list&nbsp; -&nbsp; =
PLUG-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss" =