News From Atlantis Partners (fwd)

Steve plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 18:20:30 -0700

I never got an email either... oh well, they always seemed to have an
excuse when I would call about posted jobs.

I still like Metro (soon to be Keen).  They have not been able to place
me yet,  but at least I have not been given the brush off like so many
other agencies.  Does anyone have any job leads? at this point I'll even
build computers or pull cable <G>.   Making rent this month was a bit
dicey, I don't even want to think about next month.

Steve Phariss

Online Resume:
www.libertywebworks.com/sresume.htm