Serious cabling problem

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:04:23 -0700

The reason that I am running or attempting to run connectivity to T-1 is
because DSL is maxed out here.  The owner wanted another solution, which we
have but the cabling is too old to work with.  It's not 100 pair CAT 5
apparently.

But, I do have a referral who is coming Monday to determine the quality of
the wiring and make a solution.

I want to thank everyone that has replied as every bit of information you
have given me has been tested today or attempted.  I can always count on
the PLUG to come through for me.  Thanks a bunch.

Kimi A. Adams
Unity Wave
602-375-5363