PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #1482 -

Mike & Barb Kollier plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:17:22 -0700

Thanks, Craig (and all who replied).  "linux 1" brought me to a prompt and from there I was able to issue a "mount -n -o
remount,defaults /dev/hda5 /" command.  I wanted to put quotas on /home but it's not on a separate filesystem.  I've learned my lesson
about putting quotas on the root filesystem.  Even after correcting the fstab entry and restarting, quotas didn't work properly on "/"
so I took out the quotas.

Mike