something interesting

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:37:44 -0700 (MST)

> Asus A7M266 DDR SDRAM Socket A ATX AGP Motherboard             $159
> AMD Athlon K7 - 1.4GHz DDR Socket A CPU (Retail)               $132
> 256MB DDR SDRAM 32Mx8 PC2100 2.5V Unbuffered DIMM              $ 40
> A-Open HX08 Full Tower ATX w/300W Power Supply                 $ 89
> Western Digital 80GB Caviar 7200RPM ATA/100 Hard Drive (BARE)  $195
> Asus V7100 Pro TV GeForce2 MX-400 AGP 64MB w/ TV-Out (Retail)  $112
> No Tax (if outside CA)
> UPS Shipping                                                   $ 34
>
> Out of door price:                                             $763

The difference in price between the G-Force 2 and the G-Force 3 could make
up for most of the difference.  Personally I think the G-Force 3 is kinda
a rip off,  it not really all that much faster and most of what it does
have you have to really go out of your way to take advantage of it.  I
would just stick with the 2 and save a lot of money.

Brian Cluff