something interesting

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:29:22 -0500 (CDT)

http://www.allstarshop.com has always done me nicely.

Asus A7M266 DDR SDRAM Socket A ATX AGP Motherboard             $159
AMD Athlon K7 - 1.4GHz DDR Socket A CPU (Retail)               $132
256MB DDR SDRAM 32Mx8 PC2100 2.5V Unbuffered DIMM              $ 40
A-Open HX08 Full Tower ATX w/300W Power Supply                 $ 89
Western Digital 80GB Caviar 7200RPM ATA/100 Hard Drive (BARE)  $195
Asus V7100 Pro TV GeForce2 MX-400 AGP 64MB w/ TV-Out (Retail)  $112
No Tax (if outside CA)
UPS Shipping                                                   $ 34

Out of door price:                                             $763

CDRom, Mouse, Keyboard can all be gotten free w/ rebate via CompUSA
and you should have plenty of them on hand. :)