info regarding CCNA at GCC

John W plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:33:34 -0700

At 11:16 PM 9/25/01 -0400, you wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Bob George wrote:

> > > whooa okies and the damage on ones wallet and time frame?
> >
> > Hmpf. You didn't answer my offer to let you on my router pod for free.
> Hell,
> > you could knock both certs out in a month if you apply yourself! :)
> >
> > - Bob
>
>okies .... can i answer now please ???? ... I like free very very much im
>awaiting my stuff from the UK i have the Cisco CCNA and CCNP box sets of
>books also CCNA CCNP Primers.. Actually where books are concerned i have
>more than waterstones and would gladly repay your off and help anyone who
>needs to read up on anything...
>

>Nigel
>  > >

  Nigel,
I have taken the CCNA classes at Gateway Comm. College. The cost is $41 per
credit hour, 3 credits per class. I'm sure with your experience you will be
able to get signed out of the first two classes. Definitely the first.
(basic networking intro)
I have heard from a number of people who have taken the CCNA classes at
various campuses in the valley that Gateway is the best site.
They are the only site currently as far as community colleges go that offer
CCNP.

HTH,
John Wheat