info regarding CCNA at GCC

Nigel Sollars plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:16:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Bob George wrote:

> "Nigel Sollars" <xknight@shellyeah.org> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Steve wrote:
> >
> > > I am taking CCNA/NP from Techskills.com,  They estimate 6 months for
> > > both certs.
> > >
> > > Steve Phariss
> >
> > whooa okies and the damage on ones wallet and time frame?
>
> Hmpf. You didn't answer my offer to let you on my router pod for free. Hell,
> you could knock both certs out in a month if you apply yourself! :)
>
> - Bob

okies .... can i answer now please ???? ... I like free very very much im
awaiting my stuff from the UK i have the Cisco CCNA and CCNP box sets of
books also CCNA CCNP Primers.. Actually where books are concerned i have
more than waterstones and would gladly repay your off and help anyone who
needs to read up on anything...

Nigel