Photo Radar (WAS RE: anonymous services)

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:51:46 -0700

The only backlash he'll get from me is that I was in Tempe, not on the highway
so I wasn't even doing 55 for the photo radar to catch me speeding (going from a
40mph to a 30mph zone and they put a radar there, sigh).  On the highway home I
can do 70 and only be 5mph over the speed limit and even with AC on I still get
over 30mpg (wish I had one of the hybrids that get 70-80mpg).