creating Bezier splines

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:14:13 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth John (EBo) David on 9/25/2001 12:50 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ 8-)  I've only ever programmed ps once before, and that a very simple
\_ project, and did not know that it would construct a Bezier from the
\_ control polygon.

Postscript is reasonably cool, particularly if your printer
understands it natively.  :-)

\_ > For something more gui, check dia.
\_
\_ WOA COOL!  I've never herd of dia before...  This looks exactly what I
\_ was hoping for.
\_
\_ THANKS!  Next Stammtisch I owe you a beer/coke/icecream-cone (depending
\_ on your religious and dietary concerns ;-)

I'd have to show to a 'plug event' other than ESR speaking for it to
happen, tho.  :-)  All of those are fine, although preferably not all
together.

David