A challenge (was Re: Of course, they'll deny it.)

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:43:32 -0700

Yes, you do.  You summarized the problem in killing off the
processes well, also.

I'm thinking the solution is in a compiled program, not a script,
that will get the process listing and kill off processes owned
by the offender.  It seems shell scripts are too slow.  Maybe
we could renice all the corewar to -20, give our hunter/killer
a +20, and let it go.  Ideas???

George