A challenge (was Re: Of course, they'll deny it.)

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:07:43 -0700

Yet another demonstration os how perl does everything better/faster
than shell.

That line choked the box pretty quick:
hawaii:~ # w
  4:08am  up  1:55,  2 users,  load average: 244.33, 118.20, 46.24

Now all I have to do is get my box off HST and onto Arizona time.

George