A challenge (was Re: Of course, they'll deny it.)

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:44:51 -0700

George Toft wrote:

> To even mention CoreWars indicates one or more of the following:
> 1.  An addiction to computer nostalgia;
> 2.  Advanced age;
> 3.  Too much time on your hands (to search google).

1 and 3 might apply.  I think we'd need more specific ground rules for a
decent challenge (yeah, definitely #3).  The defender has root?  A
kernel mod that monitors process creation is cheating?  Naming
convention on attack script(s)?  Dang, gotta get to work...