hardware problems

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:54:02 -0700

I'm confused why you keep saying you replaced the IDE cables for
your floppy.  Is this really and IDE floppy?

If you have a multimeter, your can check the voltages on the
plug (measure relative to the black leads), but I doubt that's
the problem.  I'm inclined to think it's the onboard floppy disk
controller.

George