hardware problems

robert jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 01:21:01 -0700

yes i checked the cables they are all plugged in correctly, i also found out i get the exact same error when the floppy is plugged in and
when it is unplugged, it also gets the same message when the power supply is plugged in or not plugged in. and since i just replaced the ide
cables because thats what i thought it first was, i think it is my power supply. Is there any way i can check that before replacing it?

                                                                                                  -The Newbie