using pine for send AND receive

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
18 Sep 2001 23:20:10 -0700

--=-Uy0Myf1mxTYgAwfEyMax

What protocol are you wanting to set it up for?

I use pine for imap, so where it asks...

personal-name            =3D <No Value Set: using "Nathan England">
user-domain              =3D the-arcanum.org
smtp-server              =3D mail.the-arcanum.org
nntp-server              =3D <No Value Set>
inbox-path               =3D {mail.the-arcanum.org}Inbox
incoming-archive-folders =3D <No Value Set>
pruned-folders           =3D <No Value Set>
default-fcc              =3D {mail.the-arcanum.org}Sent Items
default-saved-msg-folder =3D saved-messages
postponed-folder         =3D <Empty Value>
read-message-folder      =3D <No Value Set>
form-letter-folder       =3D <No Value Set>
literal-signature        =3D <No Value Set>
signature-file           =3D <No Value Set: using ".signature">
feature-list             =3D
            Set    Feature Name

Just be sure you put the { } around the servers name...
But remember, this is imap.. Pop may be different.