newbie to linux

Robert Jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 04:53:40 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C13DA2.634D6F60

okay i just got linux mandrake 8.1 beta version and i was wondering if =
anyone knows how much room it will take up on a HD, cuz i only have a =
1.2 GB HD. Also my system is like waaaaay old and i cant seem to find a =
way to set bios to boot from a D drive or anything besides c: or a: so =
is there a way i can make a boot disk in windows before i format?

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C13DA2.634D6F60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>okay i just got linux mandrake 8.1 beta =
version and=20
i was wondering if anyone knows how much room it will take up on a HD, =
cuz i=20
only have a 1.2 GB HD. Also my system is like waaaaay old and i cant =
seem to=20
find a way to set bios to boot from a D drive or anything besides c: or =
a: so is=20
there a way i can make a boot disk in windows before i=20
format?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C13DA2.634D6F60--