Linux Birthday

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 07:13:37 -0700

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 01:06:43AM -0700, der.hans wrote:
> Am 05. Sep, 2001 schw=E4tzte Thomas Mondoshawan Tate so:
>=20
> > Okay guys, we're down to crunch time at this point. I've not heard any
> > suggestions of alternate parks from anyone else other than Nathan. At t=
his
> > point, we have two parks from which to choose:
> >        Encanto Park
> >        Mountain Vista Park
>=20
> Thomas,
>=20
> you're the one doing the research and on one's made a viable argument for=
 or
> against either of them, so you decide :).
>=20
> Just tell me where and when to show up. BTW, when is irrelevant if it's
> before noon as I won't be there until after noon :).
>=20
> Brian, Jason and I are bringing disks. We will be serving up fried chicke=
n,
> french fries and probably some kind of stir fry ( think YC's Mongolian BB=
Q,
> except you don't get to pick the ingredients :).
>=20
> OK, we need more food. Sign up. The Opnix crowd will probably bring,
> surprise, surprise, pizza :).
>=20
> Nathan: what're in Irish garlic enchiladas? ;-)
>=20
> ciao,
>=20
> der.hans

Okay, it's been settled, then. We'll meet at Mountain Vista Park after 12pm.
Since I took ill this weekend, I was unable to get the forms signed for
getting a gazeebo. I'll see about doing that today (permitting I don't get
nauseated on the way there. =3Dop) to wrap this thing up. The location for =
the
park is as follows:

Mountain Vista Park
48th Street and Knox Road (or Ray and I-10, depending where you come
from, multiple points of entry)
(602) 262-6111 (South District)
Basketball, lit; Picnic Area; Playground; Restrooms; Softball, lit;
Volleyball, lit

I'll give more precise directions to where we're meeting after I've signed
those durn papers.

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu