Linux Birthday

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 01:06:43 -0700 (MST)

Am 05. Sep, 2001 schwätzte Thomas Mondoshawan Tate so:

> Okay guys, we're down to crunch time at this point. I've not heard any
> suggestions of alternate parks from anyone else other than Nathan. At this
> point, we have two parks from which to choose:
>        Encanto Park
>        Mountain Vista Park

Thomas,

you're the one doing the research and on one's made a viable argument for or
against either of them, so you decide :).

Just tell me where and when to show up. BTW, when is irrelevant if it's
before noon as I won't be there until after noon :).

Brian, Jason and I are bringing disks. We will be serving up fried chicken,
french fries and probably some kind of stir fry ( think YC's Mongolian BBQ,
except you don't get to pick the ingredients :).

OK, we need more food. Sign up. The Opnix crowd will probably bring,
surprise, surprise, pizza :).

Nathan: what're in Irish garlic enchiladas? ;-)

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.