a little security

Nathan England plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
07 Sep 2001 10:13:56 -0700

<gun bolts clicking>

I set up the rule in ipchains so now it will only accept my connection
from my ip here at work..
I had a friend test it and it denied him.. So everything should be
kosher for now..  Unless someone spoofs an ip..
This isn't critical stuff.  I want to stream my mp3s from home!!! lol
No actually it's for work, but I have a large database at home and some
apache stuff I need access to, so this is why.

But I still don't want anyone cracking my system..

Any thought appreciated.

nathan