image capture (was Feds and MIrcoslot

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:47:21 -0700

--8P1HSweYDcXXzwPJ

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 09:31:23AM -0700, Rusty Carruth wrote:
> >  Besides, I can't use it like a camera like
> > what I was doing on the ME side, so I'm going to write my own camera ca=
pture
> > program.
>=20
> Good, I always like to see when folks can avoid the dark side ;-)

Mm. Avoiding the dark side is definitely good... Still, the light side has
it's caveats as well. Kinda like chocolate: dark chocolate is bitter,
whereas white chocolate is sweet. Still, the white chocolate is a bit more
fattening than the dark. =3Dop

Just don't get blinded by the statement, "if you don't like it, write your
own program under Linux." I've seen far too many Linux nuts out there that
live by this mantra, and spout it out whenever they hear a complaint about
software. For those of us who can't hack or design programs it tends to be a
pretty strong slap in the face.

Okay... I'm going to go get a snickers now... =3Dop

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu
http://tank.dyndns.org