image capture (was Feds and MIrcoslot

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:42:11 -0700

--GvXjxJ+pjyke8COw

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 09:31:23AM -0700, Rusty Carruth wrote:
> >  Besides, I can't use it like a camera like
> > what I was doing on the ME side, so I'm going to write my own camera ca=
pture
> > program.
>=20
> Good, I always like to see when folks can avoid the dark side ;-)
>=20
> Have you considered making it open source and going on sourceforge or sim=
ilar?

Those were my general ideas (making it open-source, anyway). Not sure about
the license yet -- I'll probably go for the LGPL or something similar.

As for the hosting, I've a bit of aversion when it comes to Sourceforge...
their servers are a little wacky, and the fact that they provide members
with shell accounts scares me, quite frankly. I'll probably host the CVS
archive and distribute it from Tank.

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu