Next WestSide meeting date

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 08:17:41 -0700

Wayne Conrad wrote:

> On Fri, 31 August 2001, "foodog" wrote:
> > Just wanted to mention that the next WestSide Plug meeting is Tuesday,
> > September 18th - the third Tuesday.  There's a minor boo-boo on the
> > webpage listing it as the 27th.
>
> Is it going to be the third Tuesday from now on?  I have it in my head that it used to be the fourth Tuesday.
For the inaugural year of WestSide Plug I had to grab whatever I could
get as far as scheduling the room.  Things will be *much* more
predictable in 2002 - 3rd Tuesday every time.

Here are the meeting dates that we've got reserved:

2001 -
Sept 18
Oct 16
Nov 29
Dec 18
Check these dates, some are Tuesdays and some are Thursdays, and some
are the 3rd or the 4th week.

2002 -
Jan 15
Feb 19
March 19
April 16
May 21
June 18
July 16
Aug 20
Sept 17
Oct 15
Nov 19
Dec 17

BTW, I'm still unsure if someone's stepped up to do a presentation on
the 18th - I've got another hour or so of email to catch up on and I
need to get to work now...

Steve