CVS question

Derek A. Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 22:49:11 -0700

I think you can make a module alias.  So in module files you make:

boost    spirit/boost
libs    spirit/libs

Then you could do

cvs co libs or cvs co boost instead of what you have below and it would
create those directories.

Here is the 'official word'

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#The_modules_File

I can NOT stress enough this book is your friend.  It is really a
plethora of information on CVS and its available online and in a
multitude of formats.  I strongly suggest if you start beating on CVS as
a user or administrator you download a copy for reference.  Plus Karl is
a good guy, so if you like it buy the book and encourage him to write
more good works. :)

Derek