Portable MP3 Player compatible w/ Linux?

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:11:42 +0000

My MP Spinner, which was the first unit I ever saw, got it in frys,
plays everything 44.1KHz stereo except 256kbps properly.

Im not sure how it does with lower quality stuff. It has no problems
at all with 112kbps, 128, 160 or 192kbps tho.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|