Portable MP3 Player compatible w/ Linux?

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:08:55 +0000

Just get one that plays CDRs. You'll end up hella happier with it in
the long run, as it will be compatible with anything and everything,
and there wont be and screwing around necessary to change songs - just
change the disc.

I got one a long time ago, and dropped in a backup disc I made a year
before the player even came out. Worked great. The only discs that
didnt work were the ones I burned using Adaptec's Winblows software,
MS DOS 7, and XCOPY32. Those CDs also dont function properly in Linux
either - I dunno WTF Adaptec did on those, but whatever it is, its
just plain wrong.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|