AZ Students : A linux solution?

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
03 Sep 2001 06:45:27 -0700

Alan,  good luck on your project and please keep us PLUG'ers posted on
your progress.  Your home sounds like the perfect test bed for this
concept.  :-)  I was thinking of doing something similar for my girls
but I can't get them off the computers long enough to do a reconfig.
:-)  I'm still wondering why my 13-year old is thumbing through my
vi/bash books.... *grin*  Ok, I know why.  hehehe  She's living with a
linux geek.

Anyone else thinking of trying this?