Newbie Classes

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:38:03 -0700 (MST)

Am 27. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Matt Alexander so:

> Yes!  I'd definitely volunteer my time to help out with something like
> this.  I'd want to run a lot of ads and make sure that we had a decent

What part of town would you like to instruct in? When is a good time for
you?

> turnout, however.  We might even be able to get Computer Science
> instructors at ASU and the local community colleges to handout a flyer in
> class about it.  I know there are a lot of people that have heard about

I know a couple of CS profs at ASU we could get. GD Thurman at SCC would
definitely advertise it in his classes.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,