September Meeting

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:18:40 -0700 (MST)

Am 30. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Derek A. Neighbors so:

> I would consider doing a brief GNU Enterprise demo and/or open
> discussion on the state of the GNU Project (FSF) and answer any
> questions about licensing etc that people may have in an open forum type
> venue.

I would love to see a demo of GNU Enterprise. State of the FSF would also be
interesting, but a revue of GNU E would be most useful.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",