GPG Key Signing Party - ASULUG **UPDATED** (fwd)

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:43:01 -0700

Okay, let me rephrase that.  While I was busy doing lot's of stuff, the
last that I heard was the discussion of doing this key signing.  I do not
see in my filtered mailbox where anyone specifically stated that it wasn't
going to be a "should do" thing.  However, that doesn't mean that I haven't
deleted it accidentally.

So, for the record, I was assuming that this was a "should do" thing and
wanted to know if this kind of event would be presented over on the West
Side of Town any time soon.  If the need arises that a facility should be
needed, keep in mind that I have a good sized place with which this can be
done.

Thanks for the redirect.

Kimi