GPG Key Signing Party - ASULUG **UPDATED** (fwd)

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:39:16 -0700

There are no plans to compel any PLUG user to do anything.  Like Bill said,
pgp and/or gpg are "good things" (tm) and their use should be encouraged, but
forcing anyone to use them is tantamount to restricting their freedom to do
whatever they want.