Open House

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 13:40:25 -0700

Thank you everyone!

Our Open House has been a great success.  We have had the opportunity to
provide services that other facilities do not provide.  The response has
been somewhat unanticipated, which has given me a very nice warm and fuzzy
feeling.  I appreciate the complete warm welcome from everyone.

We anticipate that our facility will become the place to be in the near
future.  We are excited to present the opportunities that we have available
to the public and especially to these two groups.

I urge you to stop by anytime and see what is happening.  I personally have
worked for almost a year now to provide this kind of service, with lot's of
forethought.  I urge each and every person out there to not wait too long
in deciding to put that server somewhere.

Again, thanks goes out to each and every person that stopped by to look and
talk with our company.  It's been fun so far............and there are four
more hours to go!

Kimi A. Adams, V.P., Operations Manager
Unity Wave, L.L.C.
602-375-5363