RedHat 7.2 where?

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:25:57 -0700

Alan Dayley wrote:

> I was interested in the ext3 file system.  I am not about to take on
> implementation of that on my own!  I would be comfortable with an install
> that sets it up for me.  That is my primary interest in it.  It should also
> have the latest KDE with it, a nice plus.
>
> I am assuming from an already published review and an existant FTP
> directory, the release will be soon.

----
You know what's funny about this - I would NEVER upgrade a system on
first availability on Microsoft Stuff - have always given things a month
or two to let others find the problems...I don't feel this way about
redhat.

As for ext3 - you can have that now and I'm fairly sure that the process
either on new install or updating is going to be much the same.

Anyway, yeah in the old Apple Computer parlance - RSN (real soon now /
any day)

Craig