"JABBER" on the list Can't we keep it down?

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
29 Nov 2001 13:15:47 -0700

This list is extremely low-volume compared to other lists I'm on.

linux-kernel being a great example.  It's rare that I receive less than
300-400 messages per day.

I find most of the conversation on this list acceptable, the rest, I
simply ignore.  If I tried to read every message of every thread of
every mailling list I'm on, I'd become catatonic very quickly...

Sifting through the detritis to find the gems is what being on the 'net
is all about, ain't it?