"JABBER" on the list Can't we keep it down?

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:08:13 -0600 (CST)

Rather than use some off irc server, why not use OPN - Open Projects Net
that has hundreds of mirrored and synced servers and is guaranteed to be
around more than an off personal server.

Not only that its convienent for those that already deal with projects via
open projects.  Just a suggestion not a knock on personal irc server.

FWIW: Many of the larger LUGs use OPN currently.

-Derek