"JABBER" on the list Can't we keep it down?

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:50:10 -0700

um, I have an irc server up and running.
pretorian.ath.cx port 6667.

I don't have many bots running on it and chan linux is available
for creation. if someone needs a place for live chatter, chat, etc,
then here it is (I have good uptime, so its not a problem).

Technomage Hawke