Mesa meeting topic?

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 04:57:22 -0700

The reason I ask the question is that I have been in contact with Ralph
Prowell, a teacher at Collins College.  He is currently teaching a 5 week
course on intro to *nix or something like that.  The same group of students
will then be going into the next course on *nix admin.  They use Linux as the
OS for these courses.

Anyway, Ralph will be using the December meeting as a field trip for about a
dozen students to come and meet real Linux users and professionals and wants
an opportunity for these students to actually learn something.

This does not preclude having a sugar party but I think we will need to have
some structure to the meeting, like a question and answer session or a brief
intro to admin or something like that.

Alan