Mesa meeting topic?

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:54:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 28. Nov, 2001 schwätzte alandd@mindspring.com so:

> I must request clarification on the December 13th meeting topic.  Someone
> said that "traditionally" it is a very loose affair with no formal
> presentation and much discussion and sharing of food and treats.  The web
> page still says "TBD"
>
> So, will it be a party or something else?

That's what we've done the last two years. I'd love to have a short topic as
well. I think we did a short state of the union type of thing last year then
started inhaling sugar :).

Vic, Jim: can we change the topic to be pot luck holiday party?

Steve: is there a Dec West side party? This year you've been doing 4th Tue
which is Christmas next month. Probably not gonna have many people turning
out anyway :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  Motorraeder toeten nicht. Motorraeder werden getoetet.