Woohoo!!!

Lisa Winkler plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
22 Nov 2001 10:43:05 -0700

I like mozilla mail just fine, and was using it for a while, but i have
1 nitpick:  I like small fonts.  To get the fonts small enough in
mozilla mail to make me happy, it made the default font in the web
browser so small it was unreadable.  So I had to keep changing font
sizes.  Doesn't matter now as I am using evolution and konqueror.

Lisa