Woohoo!!!

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:31:05 -0700

Okay I *have* to ask if you've used the email client in mozilla. Also
there is evolution, symleed <sp?>, and kmail all pretty good clients if
you need a GUI one. But I'm personally interested in why people don't
like the mozilla one. I've heard this alot but don't understand *why*
people don't think it compares to outlook. Its been the only one I've
used for over a year.

Carl P.