Woohoo!!!

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:08:18 -0700

If MS is so bad and Linux is so great, how come I am having and had so much
trouble mounting the floppy, cdrom and second hard drive and can't get
printers to work on the network.  All of that happened almost automatically
with the Windows boxes.  Maybe after I spend a bunch of time learning Linux
it will be easier but at this time it is a very user unfriendly system.