experimenting on my mother

Dallas Helquist plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:00:41 -0700

I would go with an external [USR sportster/courier/etc] - easy to configure,
very reliable, easy to debug remotely. (do you see cd light flashing? etc)
Downside is the extra cable and power supply.  Should be able to find an old
33.6 (how good are the ph lines where she lives??) for pretty cheap.

-dallas