Another Recommendation

Sriram Thaiyar plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:06:04 -0700

[Apologies if I spammed this mailing list.  I keep receiving my posts
over and over again.  So far I have delete 500 of them.  I have
emailed the list owners.  Hopefully, the problem doesn't extend to the
mailing list.  Has anyone encountered this problem before?]

|  Chill.  You seem rather hypersensitive about your culture.  I
|  incorrectly

Where do you get that?  You assumed that my name was feminine.  I
assumed that you didn't know about other cultures.  Now who is
hypersensitive?

|  on here.  Please accept my apology for miscommunicating to others that you
|  might be a woman.  Move along folks, nothing more to see here...

Apology accepted.  Please accept my apology for communicating to
others that you probably don't know much about other cultures.