OT: Jobs at Boeing

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:34:38 -0700

So my wife got some more info on the job situation at Boeing.  Apparently,
due to the job market, they are having an easier time filling positions than
before so their hunt is slowing down, now.  They may not be hiring again until
Feb or so (maybe).

However, they are accepting resumes.  If you are interested, send it my way
(do *NOT* reply to the list!) and I'll forward it on with recommendations..
after all, if you are on PLUG, you obviously are at a higher level than
most of your peers.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop