strange movie i saw last year

Derek A. Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:20:15 -0700

If you liked The Net, I suggest you rent a movie called AntiTrust.  It
is eeriely too close to reality in many ways.  It also shows light on
something other than the evil operating system.

If you have DVD check out the special features with interviews with the
cast.  Its rather cool.  Tim Robbins and others all said they didnt know
there was really this 'underground' in computing (i.e. freesoftware) and
they now realize how evil Microsoft is and that its really cool that
people are competing with free software.

-Derek