Why Linux will win and Micro$oft will lose

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:21:12 -0700

Hi Carl,

My Thesis was on the TCO for different workgroup servers.  For
servers, Linux is a no-brainer, if you have a competent admin.
For desktops, the link that Robert Leonard posted supports my
position quite well (thanks Robert).

George