November Meetings

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:05:34 -0700

We are going to have an open Q&A meeting this month at both Sequoia and GCC.

You have been given ample warning to think up your questions.  You are also
warned that if someone asks a question that you know the answer to, you are
free to share your knowledge.

There are no limits on the nature of the questions.  You can ask anything,
even questions about what PLUG is doing.  You are also free to suggest things
that we should be doing or how we could be doing things better.

The Sequoia meeting is this Thursday, November 8th.

The GCC meeting is on Thursday, November 29th.