Help w/ annoying Konqueror problem

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 02 Nov 2001 18:21:56 -0700

I did a new install of RH 7.2 at work then restored my home directory
from an archive.  When I use Konqueror to open a text file it always
starts with the ever-so-annoying "Arioso" font*.  I goto
settings->editor->fonts and change it to Courier, but I kinna figger 'ow
to save the settings.  My home box doesn't have the problem.

Anyone know the secret to saving the default font for the editor?  Thx,
Steve

*Open some C source, or a list of port numbers and change to "Arioso"
and you'll see why this is important ;-)